Best Italian-Style Microwave Eggs
A delicious and easy recipe to satisfy both your morning hunger and pizza craving.
- 1 egg
- lots of shredded Italian style cheese
- oregano seasoning
- garlic salt can be substituted with plain salt
- garlic powder
- basil seasoning
- tomato cut into tiny pieces
Mix egg. Add oregano, garlic salt, garlic powder, tomato, and basil, then mix. Mix in shredded cheese.
Pour mixture into egg cooker. Cook according to egg cooker instructions. With mine I have to cook in 20 second increments, because it is notorious for "blowing up!" Try not to overcook: egg may seem wet because of cheese.
- Make sure that the tomato pieces are cut small so that you get a piece with every bite.
- There are no measurements because you can't really mess it up. It's all based on personal preferences! I typically use 1/2 of a Roma tomato, depending on the size, and lots of garlic powder because I love garlic flavor.
- Tastes great served with tater tots or a potato patty!